The holidays can be a stressful time for many people due to Covid-19, the financial worry, gatherings, and family time or no family time all this can add extra pressure to our already stressful lives living in the Pandemic.
About 1 in 5 adults will suffer from mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Chances are someone close to you will be affected.
PA Support & Referral Helpline
1-855-284-2494 (TTY: 724-631-5600)
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Línea Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
• Crisis Text Line: Text PA to 741741
• Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990